April is the worst, here's why.
- April Showers.
- Trying to remember to pack an umbrella nearly every day of the week.
- Always feeling sticky and damp.
- There are no good hair days in April.
- Long days and long nights filled with a lot of responsibility.
- Never feeling comfortable after shedding winter layers.
- Not having the money to spend on an entire new wardrobe.
- No big trips happen in April.
- Cats going bonkers at nesting mourning doves outside bedroom and office windows.
- Breaking in flats.
- Growing tired of hot drinks in the morning.
- Cold mornings that still require hot drinks.
Perhaps I'm just being a curmudgeon. But I'm going on record; spring is my least favorite season. It's moody and unpredictable. I'm over you April, I want the May flowers.