- What day is it today?
- Why in the world does the cat take up more of the bed every single day.
- Oh, the toddler is the cutest (on those mornings he manages to make his way into our bed for extended sleep)
- Don't forget to do work-related things x, y and z.
- What should I bring for lunch today.
- You know, if you got up just a smidgen earlier you could get a workout in.
- I really hope the cat doesn't wake up the toddler.
- You know, if you got up just a smidgen earlier you could read a chapter of your book.
- Ugh. I don't want to wear what I ironed last night.
- Do you think I could get on Jeopardy!
- Oh, the yinzers that call in to morning radio shows are special.
- Why aren't I on an honest-to-goodness spring break?
- "Unbreakable! They alive, damn it!"
- Assorted Taylor Swift lyrics.
- There are so many things to get done.
- Our house is entirely too cluttered.
- I really want to get back to crafting more.
- How many weeks until a vacation is near?
- I want to go on a shopping spree.
- Listen to the quiet.
- What was the boyfriend mumbling in his sleep? I want to tell him when he wakes up.
- Should I shave my legs today?
- I wonder what we'll get into this weekend.
- I wish I could go hang out with my Mom today.
- I should email X today.
- I should text X today.
- When is the boyfriend traveling again?
- I really should write more letters.
- Oh, I think I hear the toddler starting to wake up.
- I better hurry up.
- Ugh, why does the cat need to be petted as soon as I get out of the shower.
- Today better be a good day.
I'm really all over the place in the morning. It's the hardest time of day for me and just recently have I started to feel that we're really acing mornings...relatively speaking. Now that the toddler is getting older and doesn't full on meltdown when one of us leaves the room, it's not as stressful as it once was. But even getting up as early as I do has been an adjustment for this night owl. I don't know if I'll ever not be a whirl of emotion and though in the morning, but just having this little bit of time in-between the alarms and turning off the shower helps my mind rest, just a tiny tiny bit.
What about you, dear readers? What runs through your mind in the morning.
Post a Comment