- Coordinated a bunch of work events. Most of them keeping me out of the library for the majority of next week.
- Impromptu drinks with one of my closest friends.
- A pitcher of Blue Moon. In a bar that will always remind me of graduate school.
- Registered for my college reunion. And debated the merits of the major bars in that town.
- Cheered for Jalepeno Hannah.
- Smuggled Chipotle burritos into PNC Park.
- Watched a whole bunch of season finales. And one series finale.
- Saw Sidney Crosby get his second playoff hat trick.
- Watched another Penguins game in a bar.
- Had my eyes examined.
- Got fitted for new glasses.
- Struggled with my current state of being.
- Took neighborhood walks.
- Ate lunch with a cousin.
- Decided to give online dating another go.
- Got some very disappointing news.
- RSVP'd to a baby shower.
- Threw away two bouquets of flowers.
- Was not shocked in the least when the guy staring me up and down at Einstein bagels was wearing a wedding ring.
- Battled a tension headache for 2.5 days.
- Drank a lot of fountain Coke (with lemon).
- Finished reading my 20th book of the year.
- Practiced patience. Yet again.
- Cried. Whether it was over the previously mentioned disappointment or The Office finale, is undisclosed. (It was both.)
- Wondered why the cold water in my apartment unexpectedly ran brown for an afternoon.
- And worked my monthly Saturday at the library.
Hope you squeezed in a bunch of fun this week. Or at least, plan on making up for it this weekend, dear readers.
Post a Comment