And of course, being a goal-oriented woman, I've got some ideas of what should happen:
- Ask the guy who owns a local shop out for coffee or drinks.
- Dance to this song a lot.
This is currently my summer theme song.
- Enjoy brunch club hijinks at least three times.
- Spend a few Sunday afternoons at Raccoon Lake with my mom.
- Learn how to make a fancy cocktail.
- Have drinks with new friends.
- Apply for something that will help me grow as a librarian.
- Ride my bike along the river.
- Attend an outdoor concert.
- Read books. Lots of books.
- Cheer at baseball games.
- Eat breakfast with old friends.
- Make out on a hot night to this song.
This video is extremely NSFW.
- Decorate my bedroom.
- Paint my fingernails more often.
- Have a girlfriend over for a girls night of wine, movies, and girl talk.
- Get my hair cut. Well, trimmed.
- Write more.
- Find the bold.