So, today's list, in a push to get myself to write more, is a collection of things I've been doing and what I've been thinking while I've been leaving you to hang out on the Internet without me:
- Trying to get the library in tip-top shape for summer. This is what happens every year.
- Visiting schools and being the neighborhood librarian. Getting myself out into the community more.
- Wondering if I'll always be a damsal in distress. Because my anxiety says yes.
- Wondering if I'm only good at writing when I am a damsal in distress. Because my lack of writing says yes.
- Actually dating someone. And liking him. Shhh.
- And actually very quiet about this on the blog. It's one thing to blog my life, another to blog someone else.
- Attending weddings. It's what I do.
- Trying to catch up on my reading. The goal of 52 books by the end of the year seems so far away.
- Fearing that I'll have wrinkly cleavage. I just love my boobs too much for this.
- Walking. Sometimes, though not often, two times a day.
- Daydreaming about vacations. And how they are needed and how I will pay for them.
- Feeling (and fearing) that I'm running out of things to say. And hoping to find some inspiration soon.
- Wondering how I can squeeze extra time in the day. Or at least be better at managing my own.
I can only hope that I write more than one post this week. Let's do this. And for those of you still around, thank you for sticking by me.