So let me share why I love fall in this city today. Or maybe, this list is just a few reasons why I'm happy today.
- I am wearing tights. And rain boots actually, because the forecast is telling me I should. But mostly it's the tights that are really making my morning.
- It's October and I'm reading this spooky read:
|I hate being scared, but I love this kooky book.|
- I saw Pascal Dupuis at Starbucks this morning. And I'm going to my first Pens game of the season tonight.
- Two people at Starbucks this morning have also recognized me as their local librarian. My small library may not be as shiny as the main branch, but I get to bridge connections and have influence in my community every day.
- Today's storytime theme? Bright orange, smooth and bumpy pumpkins.
- I'm wearing my favorite sweater, bought on a shopping spree with my cousin Laura.
- From the windows of my library I can see the top of Pittsburgh's skyline. Always reminding me of love, history, acceptance and love.
So dear readers, what is making you happy and warm on this chilly fall day?