So today's list, things that I do have. Right now.
- A pile of books on my desk set aside for story times. It's both a blessing and a curse. And can be rather annoying when I can't actually see my desk thanks to programming and papers and more.
- Pictures of my sweet cousin taped to my storage closet at my desk. From this past Christmas. All of us piled on top of each other in a garage. Something we don't think twice about, but strangers would question.
- A friend moving to Columbus whom I will miss dearly. She's the best, but I can't wait to hear about her new adventures, dance with her at weddings and visit.
- Black and white, polka dot wellies. And they sure are getting lots of use this spring.
- Jewelry I have no intention of every wearing again. But am not quite ready to take out of the box just yet.
- A library friend coming into town this weekend. You won't want to mess with me for about 48 hours, as she'll get medieval on your ass if you do. She's that fierce.
- Texts and tweets that make the day much more fun. From unexpected to flirty to The Hunger Games. You really can't go wrong.
- Tickets to Saturday night's Pirates Game. Such a hot commodity, aren't they?
- A warm blanket.
So what do you have, right now, lovelies? From the silly to the sentimental. Let's make a list and count what's right there.