It's self-explanatory tonight, lovelies Just a few things I wish I had gathered before it was too late and inspired by books I'm reading, conversations I'm not having and relationships that are here and not here.
- A quiet vacation on a warm beach. With a good book and maybe, just maybe, good company.
- All of the cards and notes the ex wrote me before he had to leave. There were many and the thoughts on them remind me of a time when love was there. And I left in too much of a hurry to remember that one day I might want to put them in a box.
- Just one more night with my best cousin. With her healthy & vibrant & every bit as lovely as I will always remember. I want to laugh with her and then eat some junk food at her kitchen tables, laughing over board games.
- A reason to wear my pretty little dresses in the evening and the weather to go with them.
- One day to spend in bed. Silently with a good book, pen and paper.
- A true Greek gyro.
So, tell me, what is something you wished you had today? Fleeting or serious. And hell, it can even make you want to cry.