List of Things that Will Happen Today:
1. I will be in a book group for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot. Go read this book if you haven't already.
2. That boy goes back to school and I will try very hard not to think about it.
3. I will get the final polar bear story time prep done for tomorrow's preschool program.
4. I am going to do some retail therapy through the library and order lots of good things for next month.
5. I am going to put labels on books.
6. I am going to get the keys to my Aunt's apartment so I can house sit for two weeks when she's in Florida. Who wants to come over next week for wine and food? I'm serious. Doesn't have to be wine either, we can do bad television, games, whatever. See how I'm foreseeing that I'll need company?
7. I am going to wear a new pair of shoes that I love, if I can find them in my plastic bags.
8. I am going to laugh that the librarians did not win the Mega Million lottery that we had dreamed about yesterday, but look forward to playing again in the future.
Oh, and my goal has been updated. Since I work the late shift, I will be at the library until at least 9. So I can't cry until at least 10. I'm giving myself an extra hour because I don't want to break down as soon as I leave work too. I can do it!