But still, I am sitting on the couch on a Sunday night watching my team. I won't pretend to have the answers to fix the behavior of the NFL and its players. But I will admit that I'm one of those fans who is disgusted, but still playing Fantasy Football and watching (at least some of) the Steelers games each week.
A lot of things run through my mind as I watch Sunday Night Football in 2014:
- I have no desire to pay to see a Steelers game this year.
- I would not turn down free tickets, however.
- I really think the Steelers need new coaches.
- I'm still very thankful that my team doesn't mess with that Cheerleader nonsense.
- The Sunday New York Times is entirely too much paper to read in one day.
- Pretty sure Gatorade is my new favorite drink.
- Ironing clothes for work the night before is both the best and worst thing.
- 9:00 pm is far too late in the day to be wearing a bra.
- I will not be getting the new iPhone.
- Fall breezes at night are the best.
- I really need to get a fall candle to burn.
- I spent many many hours of this weekend listening to back episodes of My Brother, My Brother and & Me.
- It's possible my entire Fantasy teams will suck all season long.
- Is there anyone in America that enjoys listening to Cris Collinsworth on Sunday evenings?
- I am far too old and tired to stay up for an entire Sunday Night Football game anymore.
And with that, let's hope the Steelers can win.
Post a Comment