So, here are things I've been thinking about over the past month:
- Why can't we find the time to watch the last ten minutes of Despicable Me 2?
- How can I become friends with Joe Biden.
- I really truly feel that I can never own enough cardigans.
- The sadness I will feel with How I Met Your Mother is over.
- Radley Cat, please stop doing all of the crazy things you do all night.
- The innate ability of radio stations to perpetually be three days behind in popular culture news.
- Where does a librarian go for trusted professional device?
- Making out never gets old.
- More Olympics, please.
- Sidney Crosby can never do wrong.
- Why yes, I am sometimes scared to sleep alone.
- I must, must, must lock the door.
- Oscars? Blah.
- Let's press the snooze button two more times.
- A dog, wearing a sweater, and carrying something on his butt on Liberty Ave., Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Jimmy Fallon can do no wrong.
- I must learn all of the words to this song.
- Things that need to be accomplished before bedtime.
- Pillow fight!
- Planning a first birthday party.
- Daydreaming of Chicago.
- Daydreaming of the beach.
- Daydreaming of reading books on the beach.
- Girl Scout Cookies
Here's to getting through the weekend, this storm, and the rest of winter. And coming out safe and happy.
Post a Comment