- I find myself watching Toddlers & Tiaras more often than one should.
- I have no idea what the fox says.
- I miss my bubbie when I sleep at the boyfriend's.
- Blue cheese makes me throw up in my mouth.
- Sometimes I'll wear my tights twice before washing them.
- I have no problem eating a stray peanut M&M from the bottom of my purse.
- I've been reading a monthly horoscope for years.
- I'm really glad that Halloween is over.
- I haven't listened to Christmas music yet (and I won't) but I really really want to.
- I've lost the guts to wear colorful tights.
- Sometimes I forget to turn out lights.
- I should learn to cook more things.
- I think Modern Family is overrated.
- I often find myself singing the theme song to Full House in the shower.
- I still love being a librarian.
- I still love making out.
- I don't like dessert wine.
- I've never had Mad Mex's Gobblerito.
- Tights are always better than pants.
- I will never say no to nachos.
- I snore.
- I have only watched episode of SNL this season.
- I've fallen asleep before 9:00 pm on a Saturday night. Recently.
List #229: Things I Shouldn't Tell Anyone (And a Few Things Everyone Should Know)
Posted by BrassyLibrarian at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment