How did I find it?
- Going to bed before 10:00 pm.
- Exploring the many varieties of sleep apps on m iPhone.
- Hot tubs with bubbles.
- Windows cracked on stormy evenings.
- Burrowed under blankets.
- Not succumbing to the constant need of sound.
- Limiting social media.
- Long conversations with friends.
- Waking up in the darkness and yoga breathing.
- Showering in the dark.
- Kitten snuggles.
- Books in bed.
- Long walks.
I'm still in search of quiet. And my computer screen is still flickering and causing me issues. And our country feels like it's been punched in the gut again. But I do think the silence is lifting.