- If I'll ever go back to Europe.
- If you kissed me on the forehead because you knew I wasn't sleeping, or because you thought I was.
- What my next jump in salary might be.
- When I'll actually finish writing something.
- How to braid a bad-ass braid.
- How to forgive a little easier.
- If James Patterson ever feels guilty about not writing his own books.
- Where I'll meet the person who will leave me breathless.
- Where my next career move will take me.
- If I'll live in Pittsburgh forever.
- If Karma really does come back around.
- Pi to more than 3 digits.
- All of the people who have ever had a crush on me.
- If in the very early morning, you didn't want me to leave the bed.
- Ways to grow patience.
- Your favorite book. And least favorite book.
- Why I have such a hard time sleeping.
- All of the people who think of me in a 24 hour period.
- Why I never dream about someone I miss so much.
- Do the men who date Taylor Swift think they won't end up a song? Or do they date her because they aim to be a song?
- Your phone number.
- What's your favorite blog post.
- What's the deal with Mormon Mommy bloggers.
- If you want to come back.
- How to sew more than a few hems.
- If anyone ever used the The Clapper.
- Who misses me.
- If the Left and the Right will ever agree.
- If the Pinterest craze will ever stop.
- If Pascal Dupuis still goes to Starbucks in the morning.
List #187: Things I Wish I Knew
Posted by BrassyLibrarian at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment