- Health. Because without it we can't live the life we have or reach for the one we want
- Family. They may annoy me, but are some of my biggest cheerleader's in life.
- Friends. I always knew I had some pretty kick-ass friends, but 2011 taught me that I have friends who will always look out for me and treat me like family.
- Professional Growth. I know I'm one of the lucky few who truly enjoy going to work every day. My work is my passion and I'm thankful that I can continue to challenge myself and grow.
- New Adventures. Just the nervous excitement of something new is enough give thanks.
- Books. For giving me a world of escape and entertainment, more so than anything else since I was about 3 years old.
- Cardigans. The librarian style of choice for years.
- Lip stick. Because wearing lipsticks makes me feel sexy no matter what else I have on.
- Slipper Socks. I'm not looking foward to months of cold, but I am looking forward to comfy goodness on my feet.
- Hot Baths. And a good book? There is nothing else that makes me feel right.
- Jon Stewart. The funny, hot guy who can always make me laugh.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I can only hope that you and yours have a happy day of over-eating and family. Tell us, what are you thankful for this year?
Happy Thanksgiving! I gave you a Liebster Award for your blog. You can read about it here : http://danaisageek.com/2011/11/23/liebster-blog-awar/ReplyDelete