And maybe it's because I have been overcome by a work project or maybe it's because my head is all twisted around a new thing that I want to be a thing but am not sure is going to be a thing or maybe it's because today is my Friday and I just want it to be time for vacation. But I'm worried that I am going to become the stereotype. Or perhaps I already am.
Librarian Concerns and Musing:
- A work project that has me thinking about categories well after midnight.
- Should I just succumb to my old lady hobbies, adopt a cat and call it a lifetime?
- Do I just drink tea?
- 2012 finances.
- A holiday season I am mostly wishing would pass quickly in the night.
- Being more than a quiet date, a girl you like but don't bring home.
- How it's going to be disappointing when I finally reach the end of Friday Night Lights.
- 2012 living situations.
- The laundry I must do.
So, dear readers, what eclectic list of ponderings keep your mind from resting? The not-so-serious but just might become serious if we let them sit for too long.