Seriously, does anyone else think about:
- Why politicians lack trust and honesty.
- Why people can't think beyond their own egos.
- When, not if, the man is going to walk out.
- If everyone is walking around with a damaging secret.
- Feeling as if the world is never going to get better.
- Expecting people to flake out on you.
- And well, more?
Is jaded just something that happens to women when we push 30? Is it a single thing? Or am I crazy for even thinking I'm jaded. Just climbing out of a black hole that I fell into this year? Oh, these are the things I wonder.