So what am I thinking about tonight? A list:
- The two hummingbirds I saw for just a few seconds today. Male in the morning, female in the evening. I've been asking all summer for them and I'm trying to not get greedy and ask for more.
- The ache to be somewhere else. A new city, a new country, a new adventure that is meant only for me.
- Why in the world people on the Internet think they can ask for dirty pictures. Seriously, it's Twitter. Who do you think you are?
- How good books can be like the best friend you didn't know you had. This is kind of a regular thought for me and has been since approximately age 3.
- How lucky I am to have such sweet and caring friends. Sometimes I don't think I count my blessings enough, but you're always included.
- The Pacific Northwest and a Wild and Wonderful State. Could it be possible that two, lovely trips with fantastic people are in the works?
- The desire for a grand gesture. I tend to look back on my experiences filled with melancholy on Sundays and I can honestly say I think my life is severely lacking a grand gesture.
- As much as "Rolling in the Deep" has been overplayed and overdone, 21 is still one of the best albums of the year. And I'm glad I listened from start to finish tonight.
- Batman is being filmed in my city right now. And I think I care less than the average population.
- What lies beyond this month. Because I'm not quite sure I can handle the swirl of emotions if it isn't different.
- Lost jewelry. Seriously, I think I'm more upset about this 7 months later than I was in January. It's easy to miss things once you discover they are gone.
- Popsicles. Are so much more superior than ice cream.
So what occupies your thoughts on Sunday nights? Because it doesn't matter the circumstances, this list always compiles itself on a Sunday night. And I'd like to think I'm not alone.