- Revisiting Ernest Hemingway, writing on some thoughts & wanting to slap him in the face.
- A librarian filled weekend with our long-lost daughter of West Virginia.
- Weather over 60 degrees and sunny. And the spring shoes that come with it.
- A customized blog layout. And the surprise it will be knowing it is just for me.
- A real, honest-t0-goodness date. Though I cannot jinx this one just yet.
List # 59: In the works
May could be a good month, despite the tough things still going on. And it seems that some spring-like, putting-pep-in-my-step activities are floating out there and just might come about:
Posted by BrassyLibrarian at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment