- I want an honest-t0-goodness flirt session. With someone who is actually available, not just kind-of available, or available in a different city or any other variation of available.
- Spring has never been my favorite season. But give me a day like today, with clear skies and multiple walks & good books and I'll boost it up a few points.
- I miss my bike. But to get it back...well, it just needs to be done.
- Cramps ruin the best of evenings. But knowing I can sleep in a bit makes it tiny bit easier.
- New seasons mean new ways to remember. And *sigh* this can be hard.
- Sarah Vowell is the newest hipster reading. What?! Why?
- Summer weekend trip. Must happen.
Hope your weekend was happy, readers. It's a busy week in library world, but I'll try to pop in with some true blogging.