So I'm not really ready to write a long & thoughtful post. So tonight you're getting a short list.
Things that can make a Librarian Happy during the Day:
1. Patient patrons who do not require their books to be checked in immediately upon entering the library.
2. Reference questions that extend beyond bathroom locations.
3. 1040 instruction booklets finally arriving in the mail.
4. Children & parents who truly enjoy story time.
5. Placing hold requests, and finding waiting lists, for books that aren't written by serial authors. No one needs another James Patterson book.
I'll leave you guessing as to which things happened today. I know you're that curious about the life of a local librarian.