- The first seasonal corn-on-the-cob dabbed with just a little bit of butter.
- Laying in bed listening to a summer storm.
- A cat who comes to snuggle right by your side.
- Waking up in the morning and realizing you can sleep in just a tiny bit more.
- Wearing a new dress for a special occasion.
- A warm bath filled to the brim with bubbles.
- The beginning of a good book.
- Laughing with a friend even she's hundreds of miles away.
- Nachos or Funnel Cake. Or really whatever your guilty snack food of choice may be.
- The first few moments of vacation.
- Getting real mail.
- Fresh cut flowers decorating your table.
- Newly painted toenails after a pedicure.
- Getting to know someone new.
- Making someone laugh.
- The second kiss.
- The perfect hair day and somewhere to show it off.
- Cold sheets on a hot night.
- Treating yourself to tea at the start of a busy morning.
List #218: This is Bliss
Posted by BrassyLibrarian at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment