- Your laugh. Cracking up even before you get to the punchline.
- You at night. Just so that I can smell you lingering on my pillow.
- A smile. That widens when I enter the room.
- Your hands on my hips. Just so that I can feel your touch again.
- The way you gently poke me. When you want to interrupt my reading.
These small things because I'm feeling wistful and romantic tonight. Because I want to be swept up in someone's arms who values me. As much as I say I don't want them, I want a grand gesture.
I want to not have to think about going to parties alone. I want to feel someone's legs next to mine at night. I want to make mistakes and have someone laugh at me.
I'm just feeling sentimental tonight. I'm still seeking the romance. I hope it knows where to find me.