2011 was many things. It was Tough. Heartbreaking. Challenging. Adventurous. And, well, Happy.
|A Collage of Happy in 2011|
What did I do right in 2011?
- Pretty Girls Weekend, NYC, February
- Spending a lot of time with my two favorite babies
- Embracing the warm hugs of friendship when they were needed the most
- Winter Walks, Spring Walks, Summer Walks, Fall Walks
- Becoming an "ordained minister"
- Marrying friends
- Professional conferences and presentations
- Attending PodCamp6
- First dates
- What comes after the first date
- Collecting a new wardrobe
- Wine country: Chautauqua and Willamette
- Deleting contact information from a cell phone
- Keeping memory alive
- Crying and not crying
- Seattle & Portland, Kappas West Coast, August/September
- Creating a blog
- Writing and more writing
- West Virginia,Wild and Wonderful Librarians, October
- Made new friends: real and virtual
- Sporting events from college football to professional baseball, football and hockey
- Protecting family
- Christmas in the city, NYC, December
- Cutting my hair short
- Growing my hair long
So dear readers, what did you do right in 2011? And all the best to you in 2012. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you.